You'll find a full range of Hunter products at Mid-West Irrigation.
Hunter Industries is a global, family-owned manufacturer of premier solutions for the irrigation and outdoor lighting sectors. Headquartered in San Marcos, California, since 1981, we offer thousands of products, including a complete spectrum of water- and energy efficient solutions for residential, commercial, and agricultural applications.
From rotors and valves to weather sensors and smart controllers, our philosophy is to produce products that allow landscape professionals to use as little water and energy as possible to create optimal functionality and ambience while promoting sustainable resource use.
Advice. Products. Solutions. Locally source and buy Hunter Industries products and solutions from the leaders in pumping, irrigation, filtration, water and fluid management. Mid-West Irrigation a member of Irrigear® – The Water System Experts.
Driving our continued success is the combined energy and talents of the nearly 3,000 people on our team. Together, we create a diverse array of products that can be seen all over the world, from residential landscapes, stadiums, and national landmarks to theme parks, commercial complexes, hotels, and municipal buildings.
In the factory, the office, and the field, we put innovation to work every day for every one of our customers around the world. Some Hunter emblematic products include:
- MP Rotator®: The smarter, faster & better choice for high-efficiency irrigation.
- PGP: The world’s best-selling irrigation rotor since 1981.
- PGV and ICV Valves: Exceptionally easy to maintain.
- Pro-C®: Residential & light commercial irrigation controllers.
- Pro-HC: Durable indoor/outdoor irrigation controllers with Hydrawise® web-based software.
MP Rotator nozzles feature unique, multi-trajectory rotating streams that deliver water at a steady rate. This slower application rate allows water to gently soak in at rates that soils can absorb. Use the MP Rotator to replace the sprinkler head on any conventional spray head body or pop up sprinkler for water savings of up to 30%.
- True matched precipitation any arc or radius setting
- Radius can be reduced up to 25% on all models
- Colour-coded for easy identification
- Double-pop feature keeps dirt & debris out of nozzle
- Removable filter screen prevents large objects from clogging nozzle
- Low precipitation rate
- Wind-resistant multi-stream technology
- Adjustable arc & radius
The demand for smart technology continues to expand across all segments of the irrigation industry. Hunter Industries has redoubled efforts to bring you high-performance, easy-to-use products that combine power and versatility to meet the needs of contractors, designers, homeowners and the landscapes themselves.
Hydrawise® cloud software is a user-friendly water management software. Each homeowner can use Predictive Watering Adjustments to achieve water savings. Hydrawise software is also a powerful tool for professional contractors to do in-depth water management for their client’s landscape, piping system and valves electrical system. It is a professional cloud-based irrigation software that works for everyone.
- Contractor management system allows access to multiple controllers anytime.
- Predictive Watering Adjustments based on web-based weather data brings up to 50 percent in water savings.
- Extensive system reporting keeps you in the know.
- Monitor internet connection, flow & electrical current.
- Get automatic notifications via text & app to alert you of broken pipes or sprinklers.
Built on Innovation®
A global leader in the irrigation, architectural and landscape lighting, and custom manufacturing industries. Beyond efficient product innovation, Hunter® Industries is also known as a leader in outstanding customer service, product training and technical support in all of their business segments.
Talk to the team at Mid-West Irrigation to find out more about Hunter® Industries range of products, parts and solutions which are right for your irrigation or water management project. Work with us to design and successfuly implement your next project.